Re: ebay duped

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: ebay duped
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:42:14 -0500
I'll second Carl's comment. Take it up with the vendor
first.  I'm at nearly 200 transactions now, and have yet to
be 'dis-satisfied' with the final result of an auction.

Heck.... i bought a valve cover from a guy in NZ, but it was
his Dad shipping it from the U.K. My Payment was 'stolen'
at the N.Z. post office (the seller confirmed this had been
a problem in the past. The  guy still had his Dad ship it!

One other was an electronic gizmo that was DOA. The
'drop-shipper' pwned me off on the factory.... but I ended
up with TWO for the price of one when all was said and done.

Talk it out with the seller. If still not satified... Ream him GOOD!
BUT..only after talking it over with the seller first.

Remember...he can leave a second message to your
comment as well!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com