Re: bolts & hardware sizes

To: autoinfo@comcast.net
Subject: Re: bolts & hardware sizes
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:54:21 EST
In a message dated 1/22/2004 1:56:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
autoinfo@comcast.net writes:
Regarding bolts and hardware.... I am looking for "BL part number to size"
information. Can anyone point me in a direction? I hate to pay the mail order
prices and shipping. I like Moss kits for the B, but I also work on Triumphs. I
would like to purchase hardware locally.

Mike,
Try.. McMaster-Carr. You can probably find them in most areas nationwide.
These guys have the market cornered as far as hardware, nuts, bolts and most
any fixture or widget is involved Try: http://www.mcmaster.com
Good Luck,
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)