RE: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: "'Mg List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:22:36 -0700
James, I believe Verizon (which I use) is CDMA not TDMA.  I've had various
carriers over the last 20 years, Verizon is best.  I presently have 3
tri-mode phones which works about everywhere, I travel regularly west of the
Mississippi and I've never had any issues.  I have a plan which includes
free long distance and free roaming.

Larry Hoy