Re: Cingular Wireless - OT

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cingular Wireless - OT
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:27:14 -0800
It makes me wonder sometimes... do you see a cell tower every 14 miles when
driving to the Grand Canyon? Or in NW North Dakota? They aren't satellite
phones... good grief. Damn good thing there ARE dead spots, or the whole
stupid country would be a grid of access roads and towers.

[the preceding was a rant from the last landline holdout]

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149