RE: MGB replacement gas tank

To: "'Alan Harriman'" <vtech@usol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: MGB replacement gas tank
From: "Matthew Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:42:32 -0500
The main reason it is lighter is because replacement tanks are non baffled
units, while the original has two or three baffles running front to rear.
These basically keep 100 pounds of liquid fun from sloshing around in the
back.  See the four groupings of two indentions in the link below?  I
believe these are for the baffles.  I would be yours does not have any.

http://projectmgb.phathookups.com/images/DSC00858.JPG

Matthew Hale
67B