Re: MGB Replacement gas tank

To: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Subject: Re: MGB Replacement gas tank
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 09:46:54 -0500
Keith,
  Twenty years ago I lived in Maine. Noting that the oil delivery trucks
and the vehicles owned by gas station people lacked the attractive rust
holes that everyone else had on cars more than three years old,  I asked
what they knew about rust prevention.
   They all sneered at Ziebart and Rusty Jones treatments. They all
sprayed used motor oil under the vehicles.
Bob