Re: Car Alarms (Was: RE: TD Cowl Mirror Screws)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Alarms (Was: RE: TD Cowl Mirror Screws)
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 19:43:46 -0800 (PST)
--- Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com> wrote:
> I carry a loaded .38 Special revolver in my
> pocket (I have all the requisite licenses)
> and I know how to hit the target.
> You DON'T want to mess with my car(s).

Ah, yes.  That's JUST what this country needs!  More
people walking around with loaded weapons, threatening
to shoot anyone who "messes with their car".  Nothing
but good can come from a situation like that!

You know I love you Rock, and you can call me a
pacifist if you want, but even if I were wacky enough
to walk around packing, I don't think I'd start
blazing away at someone who was breaking into my MGB.
Somehow, it just doesn't seem worth it to me.

But hey, this is America, right?  Someone getting into
a full-fledged firefight in the streets over a radio
or a set of Rostyles doesn't seem that unbelieveable
to me anymore.

It just sounds insane.

=====
Paul Misencik - 1971 MGB - www.sopwithracing.com