Re: Car Alarms (Was: RE: TD Cowl Mirror Screws)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Alarms (Was: RE: TD Cowl Mirror Screws)
From: Mike Lins <linsmc@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 21:07:45 -0800 (PST)
IMHO,

if a person tries to steal someone else's hard-earned property whether it's a
bathtub Porsche, an MGB, a Chevy Vega or anything_________, a crook deserves
whatever he gets. Phoning the police is not going to help(he'll be gone before
they get there). Throwing criminal in jail is only a temporary fix. I'm not
saying that firearms are the ultimate solution, but a couple rounds out of a 38
Special would definatly make a theif change his mind about taking something.

My MGB was partially rebuilt by two family members of mine that I love dearly
are no longer alive. While it doesn't look as fabulous as it used to, and it's
not really worth much compared to some of the automobiles out there, I'd do
anything to protect it. If anyone tried to steal anything of mine, I'd
definatly make sure he didn't get away in one piece.

Mike Lins

--1980 MGB

"Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com> wrote:

But hey, this is America, right? Someone getting into
a full-fledged firefight in the streets over a radio
or a set of Rostyles doesn't seem that unbelieveable
to me anymore.

It just sounds insane.

Do you Yahoo!?