Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article

To: Knockoffnut@aol.com
Subject: Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:04:22 -0700
You are correct. Perhaps it was a typo error on their part. A car
introduced in November 1967 would of course be part of the 1968 production
year anyway. And to the best of my knowledge, it was a clean split - all 67
and older did not have the 2nd gear synchro, all 68 cars did.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B