Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article

To: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>, Knockoffnut@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 16:29:19 US/Mountain
I don't know that it is all that clean a split, but generally, the '67 did
not have a synchro on first.  Also, the conversion to the "tube type" rear
axle occurred somewhere between '67 and '68, and all GT's supposedly got
the tube type (but I don't know if that is true in reality).

The article has several minor inacuracies.

Phil Bates
'67 MGB - no synchro on 1st, but yes to overdrive
'58 MGA