Re: Windshield Wiper Problem

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Windshield Wiper Problem
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 12:02:22 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>; <ATWEDITOR@aol.com>
Cc: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 10:20 AM

> I've been familiar with Rain-X since my '66 Chevelle Days!
> I've heard many complaints and many compliments about
> Rain-X over the years.

Cast my vote in favor as well. Hadn't used it since the 70s  (70 Mach I).
>From what I recall it clouded and didn't last long. Apparently, it's a new
formula, as I gave it another try a few years ago and now I'm hooked.

BTW: They make an additive that goes in the washer fluid and keeps the
application fresh. I haven't applied Rain-X to my Explorer since last Fall
and its still beads after enduring a salt filled Chicago winter.

Jeff
'70B
(Yes I own one of those 'dreaded' SUVs too)