Re: MG wouldn't start

To: "mghirsch" <mghirsch@netzero.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG wouldn't start
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 21:42:26 -0400
I'm using Dizzy 41491 (1974) and the wiring system is as follows, orange
wire from condenser is against the points, on top of that is the white wire
from Terminal , on top of that is the nylon insulator washer this then held
together with the metal nut provided with new points.
The Black wire from the plate  to the body of the distributor is intact, I
thing that is the wire Paul is referring to.  How do I know all that, I just
went out to the car and brought the Dizzy in and I'm looking at it, if I had
to do it from memory, forget it.
Bernie