Re: MG wouldn't start

To: "James Harwood" <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG wouldn't start
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:23:50 -0400
James:

You just turned on the switch that made the light come on, that's exactly
what the problem is, you hit the nail on the head, I'm shorting out the
circuit by having the condenser and terminal wire contact metal on metal at
the point's (at the spring end of point) tomorrow I will redo my step's get
have a spare dizzy again.
thank you for your help, this list is great.
Bernie