Re: Plugged Gas tank

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plugged Gas tank
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:44:05 -0700
You should probably remove the fuel pickup from the tank in order to clean
the filter screen. It's not difficult, but you will probably need to siphon
most of the gas out of the tank first. You might also try the fuel pump with
the gas cap removed to see if that makes a difference.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149