Re: What oil level is right?

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: What oil level is right?
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2004 11:23:45 -0500
   I was surprised to find out that my '69 B's oil cooler and hoses hold
only a fraction of a quart.  I thought it would be a lot more.

   Peg's new Toyota Prius has a 1.5 litre 4-valve/cyl OHC engine with
variable valve timing.  It takes only 3.9 quarts w/filter change.  Maybe
Toyota figured the Tacoma engine would live a hard life, so they added
some oil capacity for cooling.

   Cheers,

    CR