De-Smog or Re- Smog ?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 13:02:13 -0400
Gang,

   I have been driving my 80 B for a while now with a
frozen air pump. The pump drive belt was removed a while
ago by the PO when it froze. The queston is, should I just
go ahead and buy a replacement air pump/belt and install
it, or should I go through the process to desmog ?

   If I do desmog, what results can I expect ?  Note my car
is exempt from "tail pipe sniffing", and has passed
emissions with the frozen pump in the past anyway...

Thanks,

   Gene 80 'B
http://www.nni.com/