Re: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?

To: Steven Devine <stevedevine@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: De-Smog or Re- Smog ?
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 20:56:50 -0400 (EDT)
A quick rsvp. I have a 1976 B. I removed the smog stuff like Steven
described. I replaced the Z-S carb with 2 HIF's.

And a colleague described the change as going from a 4-wheel motorcycle
to a 4-wheel sportscar. (I couldn't describe the change any better.)

BUT if you want to replace your air pump with one that works, I'll sell
you mine...cheap.

Bill S.
'76B
BMCSNJ