Re: Clutch plumbing

To: <smarc@abs.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch plumbing
From: "Don Vierling" <Don.Vierling@stago-us.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:18:14 -0400
Marc,
Seems to me you should be able to get straight fittings for splicing
that size tubing.  Did you try your autoparts store?  Try taking a
sample to your local plumbing and/or hardware store.  (Brake tubing
looks similar to LP gas line to me, but I don't know how that works with
hydraulic fluid...please get an expert opinion.)  Don't worry, someone
on the list probably has a better answer for you.

Donny V
78 MGB

>>> "Marc Siegel" smarc@abs.net> 6/21/2004 9:29:03 AM >>

I haven't pulled the old piping out yet, as I didn't want to destroy it
just
yet. I decided to replace it as the threaded end was mangled while
replacing
the flex hose, and I snapped the end off (whoops!). Can those lines be
spliced in any way?

--
Marc Siegel, Charm Net, LLC.  eMail: smarc@abs.net
Baltimore, MD  http://www.charm.net      voice: 410/361-8160