Re: Weekend wrenching

To: Rick Lindsay <rick@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: Weekend wrenching
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:44:01 -0500
  Doggone Rick, you've just about gotten to the point where you can get
rid of that Go-Kart!  (Biiig grin)

   Watch out for that electric pump, if it's a 1500, pressure-wise.  I
didn't get the Midget I wrote about earlier to run right until I got rid
of the generic electric pump that the DPO had put on the car and
replaced it with the right mechanical one.

   Anyway, you've done a bunch towards getting another LBC back on the
road.  Even tho Peg didn't want the one I resurrected, someone else is
using it for a daily driver.  Kinda gives me a warm-fuzzy when I think
about it and you should feel it too.

   Cheers,

    CR

Rick Lindsay wrote:
> Hello again,
>    Just a tiny update on the Midget fuel system, seeing as how some of you
> expressed interest.

  BIIG SNIP