Re: Steering Wheel for '66B

To: David Macedonia <david.macedonia@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Steering Wheel for '66B
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 02:48:27 -0700 (PDT)
I see two right now. They are both used, one 'seems' a bit better than the
other one but both photos do not tell you much about the condition other than
one says the hub needs paint. One even says "fits all MGs" so you know any info
from there is a bit suspect. What are the auction links you are looking at?
Carl

David Macedonia <david.macedonia@verizon.net> wrote:
Hi All!

The steering wheel in my '66B is beyond restoration.

Should I go repro or original?

There are a 3 on e-bay all hovering around the $115 mark right now. One is a
Moss unit, the others claim to be original. It's hard to tell their
condition from the photographs. If I go with an original wheel, is
restoration possible?