Re: List confusion [OK, now it's "Primrose: The Mark of

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: List confusion [OK, now it's "Primrose: The Mark of
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 14:28:14 -0700
That's because they have been REPAINTED in BRG or Tartan Red, both of which
are more popular today ... You're in the rust belt, remember? Out here in
CA, there are still a lot in their original paint, and it seems that a large
percentage of them are Pale Primrose. Still, I know of several cars that
have been color changed from PP to BRG.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149