Re: rubber bumper conversion

To: ptroot@iaces.com
Subject: Re: rubber bumper conversion
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 07:36:30 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, that was exactly what I was referring to, Paul.... I don't know about the
quality of the parts but it would be nice to eliminate several hundred pounds
of weight off the ends of the car while retaining the stock look.....

"Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com> wrote:
I kind of waffle between its ok and I want to get rid of it. The
weight is the big thing. Also, in my opinion it looks unfinished if
it doesn't have a spoiler under it. Like it has no chin.

So I'm going with the fiberglass bumper, next spring I think.

I plan on getting the bumper from Morspeed Performance.
http://www.morspeedperformance.com

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328

Check out the new British Cars Forum: