Re: rubber bumper conversion

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: rubber bumper conversion
From: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:45:54 -0500
I kind of waffle between its ok and I want to get rid of it. The
weight is the big thing. Also, in my opinion it looks unfinished if
it doesn't have a spoiler under it. Like it has no chin.

I got an original style grill off ebay a month or so ago, and some
of Barrie's stainless steel mesh. That's going to look cool.

So I'm going with the fiberglass bumper, next spring I think.

I plan on getting the bumper from  Morspeed Performance.
http://www.morspeedperformance.com

The website is done currently. They're in Florida, I'm guessing the
hurricane took them down. Happened with Charlie too.

Anyway, they have both a bolt on replacement bumper and new design
that is bumper and spoiler. The later also bolts on (according to the
web site) and then you put in a old style grill of you're choice.

Ah, dreams...

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root