Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.

To: "Paul T. Root" <ptroot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:14:43 -0600
    I don't remember the brand name that AutoZone is selling but I've
bought a few odd-sized sockets and specialty tools from them.  Seems to
be pretty good tools for light duty use.  Got the job done anyway.

   Most of the tools I've owned and used for more years than I care to
remember are Craftsman and SnapOn.

   CR