Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: No LBC - Craftsman Tools R. I. P.
From: "Kevin Smith" <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:31:15 -0600
Don't know if this is related, but a local refrigerator plant (okay it's
Whirlpool) who builds the majority of Sears' Kenmore side by sides, just
received an big order cancellation from Sears last week.  There's probably
going to be some scaling back on good ol' union-made all-American stuff
coming from Sears.  But I'll be honest, the latest Stanley socket set I
bought from Wal-Mart has been fabulous (can't say the same for a tape
measure though).  Even if it was made in Taiwan.  Then again, if a job is
tough enough to break a wrench, I'm usually reaching for the air tools
anyway.

Kevin