Re: abingdon pillow

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: abingdon pillow
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:42:57 -0800 (PST)
--- Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com> wrote:

> I like the "Pillow" dash.  It frames the instrument panel very
> nicely.

I'm with you!  To me the primitive dash always seemed a little
anachronistic in the more modern MGB.  I always foumd the
"pillow" dashboard to be more attractive, better organized
and more in keeping with the aesthetics of a 1960s car.  The
folks who think they're improving their cars by sticking
basterdized metal dashboards in them are doing a disservice to
the car, any future owners of the car, and to posterity.

...So sue me!  :-)

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com