Re: abingdon pillow

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: abingdon pillow
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:22:47 -0800
I fail to see how you can consider a style of dashboard padding that was
never seen before 1968 in any type of vehicle to be somehow "more in keeping
with the aesthetics of a 1960s car" (especially one introduced in 1962) --
it's simply beyond logic. Perhaps you were not yet born in the 1960s, or
have no experience with other varieties of 60s cars. It *might* conceivably
be more in keeping with the aesthetics of a 1970s car, or, it might just
be... "basterdized" [sic].

Sorry, that one was too easy... nothing personal <g>. It's OK if you like
it, but it's just not a 60s thing...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149