Re: Under bonnet temp

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: Under bonnet temp
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:07:36 -0700 (MST)
I used 3M 08088 weather strip adhesive on mine, and have had it on there
for 4 years.  The climate here (in Idaho Falls, Idaho) is pretty brutal.
Our highs in the summer rarely exceed 95, but we have about a 30 degree
temperature drop most nights.  So with the sun on a dark hood, I bet the
bonnet sees 150 degrees (farenheit) for highs in the summer, -15 or so for
lows in the winter.

Phil Bates