Re: MGB Automatic

To: james.f.juhas@snet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Automatic
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:05:22 EST
Jim,
Sometime ago (a year perhaps?) I remember someone looking for an automatic
tranny for a club member who could no longer manually shift her MGB.  I checked
the archives and didn't see anything like that, but perhaps another lister
remembers the post?  Might be nice if you could match up the tranny with
someone
like that who could really use it.

Cheers,
donny v
1978 MGB
www.straightshotband.com

In a message dated 2/18/2005 8:33:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,