Re: Under bonnet temp

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Under bonnet temp
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 22:20:43 EST
I once had a digital interior/exterior thermometer from Radio Shack that had
the external sensor mounted at the end of a long wire.  Something like that
(about $10?) would probably be your best bet.  Stick the sensor under the hood
and run the wire around through the driver's vent window.  I've seen fancier
desktop models with wireless sensors too - in case you want to use it for home
or office after the car experiment!

Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 2/19/2005 2:40:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,