Re: oil consumption

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: oil consumption
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 19:02:57 -0500
My B used oil after the complete rebuild for the first 3,000 miles or
so.  I broke the engine in on a trip from TX to CA and back, about 4400
miles.  I was topping it up every other day or so when on the road.
Suddenly about half way back home it quit using oil.  I don't have to
add oil between ~3,000 mile changes now.

   CR