Re: Faultless MGB-GT

To: hineline@ocotillofield.net, paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:41:59 EST
Mark,
You might want to rethink your math a bit.  I spent a lot more than I thought
I would have to just getting my MGB back to what I thought was a "roadworthy"
point after I bought it, and I haven't done most of the things on your list!

Of course, spread out over a sufficient amount of time, the money you spend
will be a little less noticeable.

Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 11/19/2005 12:15:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,