Faultless MGB-GT

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Faultless MGB-GT
From: Mark Hineline <hineline@ocotillofield.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 05:12:55 -0800
Thanks to all who contributed to the faultless MGB-GT discussion. In a
way, this has been primarily a thought experiment. Whenever my wife
expresses interest in having a B, I start thinking about how to make
that happen. But a part of me agrees (reluctantly) with Paul Hunt's
assessment of the matter; the best B is an original and well-maintained
B.

Several people have mentioned rust and rust proofing. We live in
Southern Californa, a dozen miles inland, and our drives generally take
us to Arizona. What's rust?

I don't know what I'll eventually do, or if I'll do anything. But now I
have more than half-baked ideas to think about.

Thanks again.

Mark