Re: Faultless MGB-GT

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Faultless MGB-GT
From: "1971MGB" <1971mgb@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 09:10:14 -0500
I have got to share this story with you all,  years ago I lived in St.
Albans near London and worked in downtown London, I drove my MGB on a daily
bases to work, one day my servo went out my friend said just by-pass the
servo, you don't need, we completed the modification in the evening the next
day before driving out of my driveway first time I applied my brakes I found
out I needed legs of steel to come to a stop, being young I decided to drive
in to London anyway. What a trip!!!!!!!
We found a servo in a junk yard that evening and everything was well.
B.

Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 5:02 AM