Re: Thanks for the advice- sputtering 74 MGB

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks for the advice- sputtering 74 MGB
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:06:17 -0800
Maybe it doesn't work with the Pertronix system, but the optically-triggered
systems like Allison or Crane seem to be very tolerant of distributor
wobble. It makes sense, since they are sensing a slot (say that 3 times
fast), so side-to-side play has no effect on timing.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149