Re: Opinions of this welder

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Opinions of this welder
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:53:18 -0600
Thats the same hobart that I recommended like three days ago, that
someone said was crap...I have had no trouble with it, a great unit over
all and reasonably priced.  Glad to see someone else with the same
opinion.  I will say that it would probably not hold up in production
conditions, but I don't run a body shop...  My fairly frequent personal
use has been great.