Re: V.B. Power Door Locks

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V.B. Power Door Locks
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:55:36 -0800
Um, what is the purpose of remote power door locks if you have to hold the
remote against the driver's window? Might as well put the key in the lock...

For the life of me I can't imagine the impulse that leads people to install
things like this. Gadget envy?

Here's my question -- what happens when the battery dies, and you can't
unlock the doors to access the battery (or even open the bonnet)?

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149