Re: V.B. Power Door Locks

To: qualitas@millenicom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: V.B. Power Door Locks
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:53:08 EST
Jack,
Can't speak for the VB door locks. I'm sure there are many better choices
available for MG in a universal kit. However, I was once told by an automotive
engineer (employed by a company that made remote alarms and PDLs for Chrysler
and Ford) that you can increase your remote range by using your body as an
antenna. Just push the remote up against your chin and activate. I've had mixed
 results, but in most cases, it works. And no, this is not internet lore.

Good luck.

Steve