Re: V.B. Power Door Locks

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V.B. Power Door Locks
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:54:47 -0800
I wasn't disparaging "mod cons" on current autos -- I just don't see why one
would feel the need for such on a 30-year-old vehicle. Especially one with a
marginal electrical system already. And in this case, one with only two
doors. And which one seldom uses for grocery-getting or hauling mass
quantities of kids. I can only conclude it's the "bling" factor.

I have to admit I was visualizing the "shaved door handle"-type
installation, a la "Pimp My Ride". Of course, one could retain the keyhole.

I wish I had the money to spend on actual performance equipment (or even
basic maintenance) that people spend on electronic gew-gaws. Oh well,
whatever turns them on...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149