Re: my new daily driver

To: Blake Urban <yd3@nvc.net>
Subject: Re: my new daily driver
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 06:30:07 -0700 (PDT)
Blake Urban <yd3@nvc.net> wrote:  Dan:

The seats were very satisfactory for me. There is a crank that allows
you to raise or lower the seat in addition to the for and aft, and tilt.

The objection was most likely the European driving position as the car
is a continental design.  One sits quite a ways back from the steering
wheel and you drive with the arms extended almost straight out. I found
that uncomfortable first. But after a week, (that was 110 miles a day) I
got very used to it. When I got back into my F150 it seemed like I was
hugging the wheel. There is an advantage to the extended arm position in
that the car is easier to get into and out of.

Ok, that's good to know. I like the Focus, especially the SVT version.

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328