Re: MG Buildings

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Buildings
From: Jim Tinkham <jltinkham@tds.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:27:19 -0400
You should speak to David Clark at Sports Car Services in Westminster VT as
he's the one that told me.

http://www.sportscar-services.com/
802-387-4540

According to David some years ago this was an MG museum.  David worked for the
gentleman who ran it.  The gentleman, I believe, has passed and the collection
is scattered to the winds but David still uses what he learned there to help
keep our LBCs running.  A visit to his shop usually turns into a mini museum
tour just looking at what he's working on and storing in the barn.

Tink
66 B rdstr (running nicely thank you)
69 C GT (still in pieces but coming along)