Re: MG Buildings

To: Jim Tinkham <jltinkham@tds.net>
Subject: Re: MG Buildings
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:23:17 -0500
Jim Tinkham wrote:
  The last time we toured the New England states, towing the B behind
our MH, we lucked out and managed to attend one of the last get
togethers at the museum near Westminster.

   Here's a "joke on me" anecdote.  The meadow was jammed full of LBCs
when we got there, except for one little mostly-roped-off area.  So I
parked there and we started mingling.  So after a while I pointed out my
B to a small group we were talking to and suddenly realized some guy was
sitting in it.  So I sez, "What the H is that guy doing in my car?"  and
everyone breaks out laughing.  Finally someone sez, That's to be
expected when you park in the 'for sale' lot."  ;^)

   Cheers,

    CR