Re: Engine trouble

To: "Roger Bonnick" <R.bonnick@lancaster.ac.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Engine trouble
From: "darby@tri-lakes.net" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:45:03 -0500
And once you remove the five front sump (oilpan) bolts, take them to the vise
and slot the heads with a hacksaw. This way you can use a screwdriver to remove
or replace them the next time without loosening the engine mounts. I do the
initial tightening or loosening with a little 90 degree screwdriver and then
use a long thin screwdriver to speed the bolts in or out.

Cheers,

David