Re: What kind of top do you recommend?

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>,
Subject: Re: What kind of top do you recommend?
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:41:06 -0400
Eugene,

While some Naugas are rumoured to still be found in the Naugatuck
RIver I think the reservation is now in Stoughton WI - but I may be
wrong.  Also I believe the correct spelling is Naugahyde.   There is
a fallacy that Naugas have to be killed and skinned - this is not
true as they shed their skins which are then collected, cleaned and used.

At 07:44 PM 8/25/2006, Eugene Balinski wrote:
>All,
>
>   The good news is that all Naugas are now a protected
>specie under federal law (Docket OI-812), and live in the
>reservation on their  ancestral home land in Naugatuck, CT.
>  All Naugas can be traced to Naugatuck.
>
>Gene
>
>80 B
>

>On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:43:50 -0500
>  Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net> wrote:
> > The mo's roam the same fields as the Naugas that are
> > relentlessly
> > slaughtered for Naugahide.  It's really shame...
> >
> > Chad Cooper
> > '72 B
> >
> > Andrew B. Lundgren wrote:
> >
> > >No idea, I don't even know what a "mo" is.  :)  But I
> > like the top!
> > >
> > >--
> > >Andrew

> > something you would want