RE: MGB A/C

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>,
Subject: RE: MGB A/C
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:13:43 -0600
I am sure when Andrew mentions going "up hill", he is referring more in
terms of the hills of Colorado, meaning more like mountains. Going
uphill means miles of straight 5-10% uphill grade, the stuff that
separates out cars. It has been a while since I cruised I-70 heading up
the Rockies but I remember many cars could not even reach the speed
limit of 70 mph going up.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B