Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 15:57:25 -0500
   I believe the reason for the dual master cylinder in the so-equipped
MGB is that the car has disc brakes in front and drum brakes in the
rear.  This necessitates a different size piston in the master for each
type braking circuit.

   That being said, I agree that each circuit should have a firm pedal.
  My take on the OP's problem is that the rear circuit was clogged up
and the front circuit wasn't fully bled.

   CR