Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!

To: "Charles & Peggy Robinson" <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Trouble! UPDATE!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:47:08 +0100
I'm not making any assumptions at all, I'm asking the question and saying
*if* it is capable of throwing you under a truck, as appears to have been
said here:

"What ABS does is to release the
braking force on the wheel which wants to skid so it keeps turning
and doesn't skid (much).  The end result is greater braking force on
the wheel with better grip, which can tend to slue the car sideways
(and run into the next lane)."

then it is fundamentally flawed.

And I resemble the implication that I need ABS ...

PaulH.