Re: Electrical question and ABS

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical question and ABS
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:56:20 -0400
When I decide that someone is intentionally trying to blind me to show their
contempt for the fact that I'm only going 10 MPH over the speed limit, I
adjust my rear view mirror to reflect their headlights into _their_ eyes.
With the top down on my car, this works on any height vehicle that's behind
me.  Sometimes this makes them back off and sometimes it makes them pull to
the side to blind me in my side view mirror, which I promptly adjust.  Both
mirrors are useless with that kind of light behind me anyway.

I'm tempted to build one of those behind-the-seats-wind-deflection things
made out of one-way glass with the reflective side to the back.  It would
also have to be adjustable for various heights of a******s.

Denise Thorpe