Re: Electrical question and ABS

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electrical question and ABS
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@MGAguru.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 00:49:41 -0500
At 07:55 PM 10/19/2006 -0700, Max Heim wrote:
>Now that we've saturated the road with 3rd brake lights, it's about
>time to require a 4th brake light, on a pole.

For my $.02 worth, I think the vans and sport ut'es with tail lights
six feet lff the ground near the top corners should be outlawed.  How
the hell would anyone in a "normal" size car see those things mixed
in with street lights and traffic signals or blinded by the
sun?  I've nearly rear ended a couple of those vehicles, and I don't
care where they put the third brake light.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
http://MGAguru.com