Re: fuel leak near right rear wheel...

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Subject: Re: fuel leak near right rear wheel...
From: Desmond Mullen <dkmullen@email.unc.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 22:30:46 -0400
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Isn't the fuel pump the thing mounted in the trunk/boot roughly in the
area of the battery? The thing I'm talking about is under the car about
a foot from where the fuel line emerges from the tank on its way to the
carb (as opposed to the big filler hose that goes through the trunk and
into the top of the fuel tank).

I'll keep doing some research tonight and then check it out in the
light of day.

Thanks!

-Desmond

--